Not having health insurance in Thailand? It’s not a luxury, it’s essential, it’s a necessity.
A compulsory health insurance is required if you have a Visa O-A since 31 October 2019, we have the products, contact us if you need informations.
- Local or international insurance?
- Inpatient only or outpatient treatment also?
- Direct payment of hospital charges?
- Cover 100% actual costs?
- Daily Room and Board limit?
- Intensive Care Unit limit?
- Pre-hospital / Post-hospital, is it cover?
- Compulsory Health Insurance for immigration
- Outpatient Cancer Treatment?
- Pre-Existing Conditions
- Personal Accident
- Standard exclusions
- Overseas Limit
- Worldwide Cover?
- Hospital Choice?
- Maximum limit per year
- Maternity cover?
- Discount options?
- Waiting period?
- Guaranteed renewability?
- Individual, family, group or corporate plans available
- Repatriation assistance
We recommend April International, LMG and Pacific Cross for your Health insurance plan.